Friday, July 1, 2011

Pointless foods

 There are many pointless foods out there that I am going to tell you about today. These are the gross, bland, tasteless, and weird members of the food world. They revolt me and if I ever eat them again I will be scarred for life. They are:
-Olives. They are awful. When I eat them, I feel like I ate garbage.
-Tomatoes. Ewww. The worst. All in all the just make me gag.
-American cheese. Also known as plastic.
-Yellow mustard. The color is gross. It's just like goo.
 Well, these are the awful, disgusting, and horrible members of the kingdom of food. Avoid them, and your life will be so much better.
 

2 comments:

  1. ever heard of turducken? a chicken inside a duck inside a turkey. I find that rather pointless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so cool!!!!! i looked it up and its really awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete